Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Cat cooler bags ???
Anybody use one of the Fat Cat cooler bags? Are they worth the $50? Is there a reasonably priced alternative?
[signature]
[font "Pristina"][size 4][green][cool]Hey there BillB I have a Super Fat Cat but wonder why one would need such a large cooler? Perhaps if I was going to have a floating picknick or party then maybe. [Tongue] BTW There is plenty of room in the pockets to carry cold water.[/green][green] However, I understand that TubeN2 carries a barbecue on his tube. Oh yes and a battery operated refrigerator for his Bud. LOL[/green][/size][/font]
[signature]
I agree with Dry Rod. I usually take Jerky and a couple of waters which I put in a small mesh bag and hang over the side of the tube.
OR, one time at tube camp LOL we had one tube with the Magarita's and one tube with Chips and Salsa. We were the two most popular tubes on the lake.
[signature]
You're both right, it does seem a bit extravegant. It's not as if I'm going to be a one-person party barge. Thanks!
[signature]
Besides it would be like back packing, if you have the room you will fill it. And the bane of tubing or at least when the water is cold is what goes in must come out, and my waders do not have an escape hatch.
[signature]