Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT changes
Well, do we know what they are? Am particularly interested in adjustment to pic. sizes fro posting since I'm struggling with a new system. Also spell check suggetions on spelling. What's the latest?
Leaky
[signature]
[black][size 3]Leaky,[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]If you want a dependable spell check for everything that you type, I would suggest that you use the Google Tool Bar. [/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]It can be accessed by typing in the request line of Google "Google Tool Bar", and downloading the tool bar. It has other helpful items beside the spell check, and is a small download.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
They put off the new site upgrade until Monday. They gave us moderators a sneak peak and there is a lot of great stuff in there. If it works right, the system will auto size your pictures. The spell check is a lot better than the old one, it is more like microsoft word. You click the spell check and all the misspelled words light up, then you hit the highlighted word and a drop down menu opens with a choice of words.
[signature]
[cool][cool] Monday to experience the all new & improved. Let the excitement build a little more ...[sly]
Leaky, if you want a great spellchecker download mozilla firefox. It has a built in spell checker. As you type if you misspell a word it will underline it in red, all you do is right click on it and it will give you a list of words.
[signature]
I love spell check
[signature]
OK OK if you want to know why they are getting all of these new things going is cause TD is tired of resizing my pictures, and no one out there needs spell check like I do so its all my fault...[Wink][crazy]

But just waite till TD see how many pictures I scent him from the catfish outing....[Wink][crazy][unsure][unsure]

Monday HUH???? He he he heeeeeeeeee[angelic]
[signature]