Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
carp recipes
Does anyone know any good carp recipes. I'm looking into trying them out. If so please tell me all about them.

thanks, Rachael
[signature]
I never miss with this one on the Jordan I also feel real bad I can not remember which BFT'er posted it some time back.

1 cup Wheaties cereal (crushed)
1cup flour
8 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon honey
Molasses
Mix ingredients together with enough molasses to form the dough ball to your liking, place in a plastic tub and your ready to catch some huge carp.!
I had to add a little water and then some more wheaties and flour to get the consistency I wanted. After it set for a while it sticks on the hook better than powerbait. It has a good sweet smell that disperses really well in the water.

Thanks to the unknown BFT'er again.

Watch for a PM
[signature]
Are you looking for a recipe to catch them or one to use to cook them?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]We have a [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=116;"]FISHING RECIPES BOARD[/url]. Go there and use the search button to look for carp recipes.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
If you're going to eat them I would highly recommend the "Pine board" recipe.
[signature]
Bahama Moma, you rock. I have been fishing with this gal before and she can catch just about any thing she wants. I have no recipes for you. I would check out the link to the fish recipes on the other post.
[signature]
Must be fun refering to yourself in the third person.......

[signature]
[signature]
[quote bahamamama]Bahama Moma, you rock. I have been fishing with this gal before and she can catch just about any thing she wants. I have no recipes for you. I would check out the link to the fish recipes on the other post.[/quote]

?????? [crazy]
[signature]
[quote Flycasting][quote bahamamama]Bahama Moma, you rock. I have been fishing with this gal before and she can catch just about any thing she wants. I have no recipes for you. I would check out the link to the fish recipes on the other post.[/quote]

And i thought i was crazy[crazy]
[signature]
It's that bait recipe it does the same thing to carp [Wink][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
It was I timberhall that replied to the post at how much Bahamamoma Rocks. For some reason it showed her as the one that posted it. And she does. She can lip hook a fish with lock jaw.
[signature]
That is a great one! I searched for a while to find one that I felt would work well, but wasn't too over-the-top complicated.

I'm on my second batch, the carp love it. Keep it in the fridge when not is use to slow down mold growth.

Also, I have since figured out you can use the same recipe and mix in blended fish or chicken livers, etc., for Catfish.

p.s. When you first make it, like I mentioned, you may need to add a little water and more flour to help mix it and get it thicker. Don't be too worried if it still appears to be a little thin, it needs time to set up.
[signature]