Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyoming Cutt Slam Help
My brother and I are planning a trip into Wyoming this July with the purpose of attempting to complete the Cutt Slam. Any info/help/suggestions that someone wouldn't mind sharing would be very much appreciated. You can reply here, or PM if that's your preference. Any info shared will be closely guarded.[Wink] Thanks in advance.
[signature]
There is a post titled Cutt Slam from Aug 22, 2006 on this site that discusses the cutt slam in Wyoming. Labarge Creek has been restocked with Colorado Westslope cutts and reopened to fishing.
[signature]
Found it! Thanks man. We're not going until July, but I will post a report upon my return. Thanks again.
[signature]
I think it's North creek I might be wrong but it's just west of Pinedale- that's your best shot at the Colorado and of a decent size. I put a 11" size limit on myself for all of them .I have only done the slam intentionally twice and did it within 60 hours so that messed with the enjoyment of camping. If you go up Labarge and come down Greys to get 2 off your list or go the other way around- the cutts will be high up Labarge and not in the lower section. What you will find if you spend more than a few days doing it that there is some incredible cutt fishing to find if you just explore a little and you could possibly just forget about the slam.
[signature]
That's a beautiful Cutt! I'm pretty intent on completing the slam, so we're going to go for it. Thank you very much for the info, I appreciate it.
[signature]