Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
green lane
I drove past an interesting body of water the other day and am looking for some info about it. I believe it was called green lane res. Has anyone fished there?
[signature]
What do you want to know about Green Lane? I fish there about 3-4 times a week. I live about 3 mins. away. Great place to fish!
[signature]
sorry took so long to get back haven't been on in a while. I just wanted to know a little about the lake. I have been hearing all sort of things about quarantine time for your boat. I live about 2hours from the lake so being informed before I make that trip can save me some time and money. I didn't get to go there like I had planned this year maybe spring time.
[signature]
Well tailgrabber i never fished this lake but i did do some research on the place. There is not alot of info on this lake for some reason. What i did find was that people do not seem to do so well here. They usually just get some perch and sunnys, not many of them either. Is that worth a 2 hour drive, in my opinion no, but it seems like jim5283 done his homework on this lake and he would be the one to ask all the questions. Sorry i could not help you more but if i find anything else out i will be sure to let you know.
[signature]