Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost here
Big Game Draw Results in less than two weeks[Smile]........... Anyone else chompin' at the bit? I'll start checking the credit card statement online in about a week. Anyone else use this to find your results a few days early[Wink]. Good luck to all in this years draw..
[signature]

[#000000][size 4]I'm with you Bear Claw![laugh][/size][/#000000]
[size 4][/size]
[size 4]Can't wait until next week to see the draw result.[Smile][/size]

Check my picture from a CWMU Hunt last year...
[signature]
Nice bull Steve, looks like the picture attach is finally working again as is the resizer, did you have any problems adding your picture?
What area was your CWMU hunt?
[signature]
I don't need to pay any attention. I know what it will say, UNSUCCESSFUL[pirate]
[signature]
I hope so!! [:p] JK.. but I don want to muzzy hunt with ya this year.
[signature]
Better check your credit card statement sooner than a week. The results date is the 25th of this month, that's a week from today (18th). Usually I get the notice a few days in advance. I would say that your card would get hit (if you drew) by Tuesday or Wednesday (21st or 22nd). So you better check it in a few days!
[signature]
No, I didn't have any trouble attaching the picture. I thought I might have to resize, but didn't.

I got this bull on Grouse Creek, private property on the extreme NW corner of Utah. We called in several before seeing this one. It was a nice bull,not huge, scored 345.

Respectable anyway. Made my day!
[signature]
What are you trying to say??
." but I don want "
Do you or don you??[:p][angelic]
[signature]
Wow, those bulls have really grown since they first moved into that area. I hunted Grouse creek not so long ago before the elk moved in there and was surprised when I heard elk were there, some years later. I hunted deer there and it was hard to find any public but where I did find some, it was rocky and barren except for a few pockets here and there. I'm guessing up higher it must be more forested? WH2
[signature]
Got a few questions for ya if you don't mind.
1. How many days were you allowed to hunt on that CWMU?
2. How nice were the owners, and how did they treat you?
3. Were the Elk hard to find, were there a lot of elk?
[signature]
I start checking my credit card daily during this time of the month. One year, I may actually draw out on a tag I never expected to get.

When that happens, I will have a lot of explaining to do to my wife about our credit card!!!!
[signature]
Good luck. It's always easier to ask for foregivness than permission.
[signature]
Thanks for the luck I will need it.

For me once in a life time would literally mean that. I would only be allowed to do it once!

Good luck to all.
[signature]
I am Hoping and Praying each day!
[signature]
Drew a limitted elk tag in '05 and the card got hit on the 16th. 345 on Grouse Creek is a GOOD bull. Too many cross into Nevada and get shot there to be able to get too big.
[signature]
I talked to the DWR on friday for my dedicated hunter stuff and i asked when should i start checking my bill and he told me from tuesday on and then full results on the 30th i have my fingers crossed and good luck to all of you who have applied for a hunt
[signature]
Desert Sheep and CWMU for me. I have a good chance
on the deer but NOT on the sheep.

Son and wife are applying for the first time.

Not expecting much, but still have some more states to
wait on.....
[signature]
no word yet but i got to get it one of these years
[signature]
One of us needs to draw that moose tag.
[signature]
This my 14th year for desert big horn, no hits yet today though[:/]
[signature]