Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Rods I have ever used!!!
For all you Bass fishing junkies like me. I have found the best bass rods I have ever owned, and I have used G loomis for many years but my new DOBYNS RODS designed by Gary Dobyns himself are just awesome!!!

Top quality graphite all fuji accessories no foregrip(this you have to try)the balance of these rods are by far the best I have ever used. Check these babies out!!

dobynsrods.com

blitz out

tight lines
[signature]
which loomis did you use, cause a dobyns isnt in loomis's class on the upper end rods
[signature]
I have used Loomis all the way to IMX I just finished selling off my last loomis and replacing them with Dobyns. I have been tournament fishing for 21 years and I know what I like and Dobyns is the best I have used period!
[signature]
I like Eagle Claws the best.
[signature]
I like my pink ugly stik the best [:p]
[signature]
I'll have to give them a try. The Loomis IMX rods are good, but not nearly as good as the GLX. The GLX is quite a bit more money than Dobyns though.
[signature]
2fishon give the Dobyns champion series a try $170 lifetime warranty $50 no hassle no questions asked. Designed by arguably one of the best western bass fisherman and best rod designers around. You cant judge a rod until you have actually fished with them. I fished most of last season with loomis and dobyns rods on my deck and then again this spring went to sand and quail for a few days same result! I like the dobyns better jmho!
[signature]
DIDNT GARY DESIGN POWELL RODS ALSO?
[signature]
I dont know his whole life story lol I know he worked with Loomis and I think powell then decided to do his own thing I guess. Im glad he did [cool]
[signature]
From what i understand he did. Cause if you look the Powell and the Dobyns are viritually identicall. I love my Powell.
[signature]
[sly]My yellow eagle claw will eat your pink ugly stick.
[signature]