Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has any1 used True Motion Lure yet?? *DELETED*
Post deleted by thebassguide
great spelling I loved it, no I haven't used that lure yet. But I have been usseing the (BANGO MINOW) with good sucess on walleye They hold up well to.<br> Keep a tight line<br> Eyehunter<br><br>
Post deleted by thebassguide
Excuse me what language are you killing. Being funny and cool are good things emulating hollywoods depiction of people that hunt and fish are not. Remember most of those hollywoodidjits want to take your hunting and fishin away. Makeing like the perverbial drunken hillbilly only gives them more fuel for the fire. Sides Son there are sum of us that caint unnerstand that there speechiffyin. <br><br>
Twoindyhicks,<br> I think maybe you are getting a little heated for no reason, if you have been on this board for any amount of time you would know that he isn't making fun, he has always typed like that, he isn't a new person to this board. IF thats how he wants to type, let him he isn't hurting anybody!<br><br><br>kybasser<br>"The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." ~Patrick F. McManus
Thank U KyBasser,well said,least a lot nice`r than i was gonna dew......2indyhics,ya don`t like my POST`s then skip`em,U got da mouse N hand.U B da first.............<br><br>1moCast,totally agree with ya....da hard body 1 is da 1 that tic`ed me off....2 r 3 fish caught on it n it blu apart....just chalk`ed it down as a "Lesson Learned",wont git HoooKed by dim T.V. lure`s again.........Bsafe!<br><br>