Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RED HOT Jordanelle
Well how about warm nice sunny day with lots of fish many doubles and bows to 19" and two bass...

I had a few thing to do but I was done by 11:00 and with the day looking so good I had to go fishing...

About the time I hit 13th east I thought I should give a friend a call, yep he's meeting me at the boat ramp as soon as he can..

I got to the Nell by 12:15 and on the water by 12:30 heading to a cove where the day before we had good luck I made my first cast oh what a day no wind and nice and warm 10 min. later I had boated 2 small bows and my phone rang...

Then there was two we headed out to find a few bigger fish (he likes to eat trout) well we caught lots of fish the biggest was a bows at 19" to 14" and two small 14" bass we lost count of fish at around 20 all was got on gulp minnow with a Mojo drop shot weight...

And yes I took a few pictures of some of the fish but when you are getting doubles as we got (about 5 or 6) its hard to stop to take pictures oh yes there is a couple of the first trip when some ice was still on TD will post them when he can thanks TD...
[signature]
Sounds like a lot of fun Cliff. Isn't it about time for the bigger browns to move in and do some munchin'?
[signature]
Sounds fun cliff. How deep were the bass?
[signature]
The browns are not acting the same nor are the bass, the water level is low and the places they have been in the past are high and dry....
[signature]
The bass was 28' deep and on the bottom, we did see a school of small perch in 5' of water the perch was around 1 1/2" to 2" long and about 5,000 or so of them...
[signature]
Nice report as usual Cliff. Thanks for posting it, were you anywhere reachable from shore?
[signature]
Yes if you don't mind walking a ways...
[signature]
Nice report Cliff, and thanks for the pics.
[signature]
We didn't take a picture of the biggest bow just the run of the mill size...
[signature]
That seemed to be the average size for the day. Glad to hear that someone caught some bigger ones...
[signature]