Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubin' photos...
Hey Guys...

Well, I just got a some film developed and I had a few tubin' photos in there that I thought I would try and post here, so we'll see how I do...

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1735589.jpg]

This is from doing some tubing on my lake, Contra Loma Reservoir, not too long after they opened it back up to tubing because of the terror alert. It was a pretty cold, windy, and rainy day, but I just had to get out and get a few spinnerbait fish. LoL. You can see how the wind was blowin' from lookin' at my net there.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1728417.jpg]

Here's a pic from when I went tubin' on the Delta. That's the 6lber. Actually, I'm just rounding up...I think she was probably just under 6, but you'll see the comparison with the 2lber in the next pic...

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1745411.jpg]

2lbs of Delta bass...LOL...

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1769024.jpg]

Ok, so this one wasn't caught from the tube, but I just had to post it anyways. Har Har! That's 8lbs 1oz of Contra Loma bass caught on a senko in 2ft of water...

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1754044.jpg]

And just one more shot...heh
[signature]
[cool]Good lookin' fish, but I don't know about the guy holding them.

How did I do on the pic posting?

You guys might wanna take a look at the horizontal rod rack the Kid has rigged up. Quite a few bassers and halibut chasers seem to like this setup better than the vertical holders.
[signature]
[green][size 2]Those are awesome Kid! Good job![/size][/green]
[signature]
Great looking fish Alex. Not as good as you caught at Utah Lake, but close!
[signature]
Nice fish Kid !! I got to learn how to fish them senkos .
[signature]
Thanks for gettin' those up there for me TD. Good work. [cool] And well, Kent, it's kind of funny...I spent so much time at Utah Lake lookin' for that 8lb largemouth, and then I move to CA and get one within two months. LoL!! But seriously...Utah Lake has got some GOOD bass in there that not a lot of guys know about...And as for those senkos, Hellsangler, don't bother...LoL...Senkos suck [Tongue] ...actually, I personally really hate throwing them. I think they're one of the most boring lures to use and I rarely ever use them out of tournament situations. And even in tournaments, I only use them when I absolutely have to. LoL. If I can avoid using senkos and catch the fish on something else...I will. haha. I'll admit though...when I caught that 8lber...I hadn't thrown a senko in about 6 or 7 months, and I knew that there were bass on beds at the time...and I felt like stickin' a hawg...so I figured just pitchin' a senko all day might do the trick...and sure enough...
[signature]