Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview smallies
[shocked]My brother and I stopped by PV on the way home from work and caught 4 smallmouth in 20 min. My first one was on my first cast after moving to a new bay. We caught 2 each and I missed another then they just shut off. They were all 16 in. and stocky. He has the pics on his phone, sorry. Looks like good times are close.

I finally got the pics from my brothers phone with the help of Nerd Boy (meant affectionately for another brother who coined the name himself). If they are the wrong size sorry.
[signature]
That is pretty good catching for such a short amount of time and 16" SM are some nice fish. Thanks for posting your report BB. WH2
[signature]
You woundn't like to share where you were fishing would you? [Smile]
[signature]
Did i meet you at pineview a couple days ago??
[signature]
He said Pineview in the new bay.
[signature]
No.. He said to a new bay.
[signature]
Yes, I met lunkerhunter2 up there and saw his nice mess of crappie. I had been fishing on a gradual slope on the south fork that had small gravel and was probably only about 5' deep where the fish were hitting. I was looking for them staging before the spawn. I let them all go so please return the favor. I don't think the weather today is going to help any with the water temps. I tried north of the parking lot on cemetary point where the wall is also looking for staging fish but nothing.
[signature]
Just replying because I added the pics through edit but it left it back on page 7. Next time I'll just reply to add the pics. I'm in blue. Sorry, if my looks offend you just check out the fish.
[signature]