Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Fishing
[font "Garamond"][#800080][size 4]Any reports on Willard, [Wink] not much posted lately, going to give it try sat- May 17th ? I think the wiper will be slow this time of year, I will give it a try any how.[:p],I will put the boat (14 1/2 ') in on the north end and watch for low water conditions[crazy] heard they might bump up the level 3-4 feet, any word on water level?[/size][/#800080][/font]
[signature]
I have fished three or for times in the past month and have found that fishing for wipers is very speratic. On one trip I did catch two wipers one on a charcruese jig and one on a worm that I was floating behind the boat. Both were in about 5 to 6 feet of water at the north west dike. I have caught small mouth on each trip that I have been on. seems they will hit just about everything. You shouldnt have any problems launching at the north ramp. The south has not yet opened and rumors are that it wont this year. I dont know about how much more water they are going to put in there but it has come up about a foot or more in the past month. I know, not much help but good luck this weekend.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800080][size 4]Thanks for the info, Is Am or PM best or perhaps it does not matter[:p] , I going to try trolling and then top and jig what ever works, I might get skunked, o-well just ppputing the boat out will be fun.[cool][/size][/#800080][/font]
[signature]
I just put a post up about last night fishing willard. We only caught one but it was still a good time.
[signature]