Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any bass action at deer creek?
Wondering if anyone has caught any bass at deer creeek lately? Tried last friday, not a bite.
[signature]
Caught one today.

11"
North West side of the island.
Krocodile (Perch Pattern)
[signature]
he twolves, I've been waiting for you to start posting some reports. You seemed to have really good luck last year up at DC. If you go, give us a report!
[signature]
The bass are biting at deer creek, The water temps are in the low to mid 50's...

They are very spooky so long cast and you mite even have to put the lure on the bank and pull it in slow as to not spook them, or long cast with jerk baits right along the waters edge...
[signature]
Here is a pic of the lone Bass it's hard to see but it's there. It didn't want to pose for the picture so it jumped of the hook and head for the water.

http://lebreton.ws/Photo_Albums/2008_Fis..._15_04.jpg
[signature]
I take it you were fishing from shore??? Does that mean the island is not an island? [frown] Oh, nice fish!
[signature]
It's not even peninsula. It's more of a hill on the shore line.

Thanks.
[signature]
I'm headed over there tomorrow afternoon/evening for the first time this year. There's a tournament there at the end of the month, so I need to start trying to pay attention to what the basses are doing there. I probably won't post a report on the main forum here, but if you want to know what happens tomorrow send me a PM. I'll let you know...
[signature]
yeah i'll be up there tomorrow. I'll post a report. Should be good fishing for the smallies.
[signature]