Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A willard trip i will never forget!
Not much time to post so here it is short and sweet.
Same tactics as yesterday, same area, but this time i had Flycasting in the boat. Water temp 77.4*. We fished for 5 hours and LANDED 61 wipers, and 3 nice eyes! No kidding, we have witness es and other people were doing good as well. 7 doubles and a triple. Planer boards, long lines, hooking up the planer boards, raising the lure out of the water(ask Tyler[shocked]) 5 mph, it didn't matter. The FISH WERE ON FIRE!! I'll post pics of tonight and last night tomorrow afternoon.[cool]
[signature]
All I can say is that is was nuts... 3 fish in the boat after 5 minutes, and they just kept coming.

Thanks for letting me tag along Brody... WHAT A DAY! [cool]

Brody has most of the pics, but here are a couple of the fish I kept.
[signature]
WOW! If I didn't have fishin' fever before, I do now! Nice work boys.
[signature]
Brody, how do you do it? Way to go, this will be a report that you will have a hard time repeating[:/].
[signature]

that sounds like a blast, way to go you guys.
later chuck
[signature]
[shocked] Holy Crap!!!
[signature]
Great fishing guys
[signature]
Sounds like a great trip Brody. Great timing with me dropping off my boat to the repair shop today.[frown]
[signature]
looks like you hit it on the head. great report.
thanks for sharing Brody. [cool]
[signature]
Sounds like a great time. I'm just getting into warm water with the fly rod. What works for wipers....patterns, colors?
[signature]
nice job fellas! sounds like a great trip
[signature]
Those are nice fish. Do they taste same as White Bass? I do like white bass very much. Since I have no experience of catching wiper, I guess the smaller ones will be quite similar to White Bass. Can't wait to try for one.
[signature]
BOO YAA to you guys, i guess Brody's boat is now the official place of wooo. Great fishing guys.
[signature]
[Smile]I love that commercial!
[signature]
White zonkers or bh wooly buggers stripped slow on the bottom.[Wink]
[signature]
I would say equal or better than white bass.[cool]
[signature]
Dude! You are going to have everyone on BFT fishing Willard! Moderators, LH2 needs to be reprimanded for causing such a fuss on the site.
[signature]
That is ok as the weather is probably going to shut the bite down for the weekend anyway.
[signature]
[cool]Wow!! Way to spank those fishies, guys. Dang I miss that lake! I'm gonna have to convince Beggin4bass that trolling is actually okay...for WIPERS anyway! That is MY kind of trolling right there!!

Congrats on an awesome day, guys! It's cool that the walleye are biting too. Nothing tastier than wiper and walleye fillets...
[signature]
Wow that was perfect timing!!! I hope the bite is still on this friday and saturday.
[signature]