Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MonoMaster
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Has anyone heard of or used his product. Will it replace my ziplock sandwich bag?[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
monoMASTERâ„¢.
Waste Monofilament Storage Device

$11.95[url "http://grasshopperproducts.com/shopping_cart.php?itemid=6"][Image: btn_buynow.gif][/url]The monoMaster is an innovative new fishing tool that is a Must Have for every angler. This handy tool is small and lightweight and collects all the waste line that you generate when changing flies or rigs. Hang from a fishing vest, in your pocket, or tackle box. Whether you generate an inch or a few yards of waste, monoMaster provides an easy and environmentally sound solution. No more tangles in your waders, pockets, or tackle box.[Image: 6_monomaster.gif][Image: 6_mono_master_detail.jpg]
[signature]
Yes, I purchased one for myself and one for my wife about 3 weeks ago. It's a great idea that fills a real need for anglers. It's one of those things you don't know you need until you use it and then wonder how you coped before.
Do you use one? What do you think?

Don.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Don_Purbrick & thank you for your response. No I have never used this particular devise. Seems like when I am in the water it would be just another tool to keep track of on my vest. For now I will stay with my zip lock bags. But thanks for your input.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
That would be nice if they had a Saltwater version.

Everytime I do line change outs on my reels, I general close to 10,000 , yes ten thousand yds of line to go to the recycle bin.

We have a special collection area for recycling fishing line. Take a look at the Berkley website and see how they do it.[cool]
[signature]
COME ON! We are talking inches and feet here!
That much line you would need a HEFTY BAG![laugh]
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][inline frog.gif]
[signature]
To heck with the Hefty bag. I need a new set of chompers just trying to get the line into millions of little pieces so that it can all fit in the pockets of the float tube, the waders, and the snack bag.[pirate]
[signature]