Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT is the end of an ERA
You all probably know that John Stockton retired. I was just reading my paper and saw that he did. I don't know about you but the game of basketball will never be the same for me. I started watching basketball because of Stock. He showed good sportsmanship and I wanted my son to see that, that is what I think sports is all about.That money is not number one. I will truly miss the man.
[signature]
[Smile][font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] I have to agree with you , John Stockton is a true Sportsman. The Jazz will have their work cut out for them trying to replace him.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
I had no idea he had retired till I read the paper this morning, and I will have to admit, I felt a warm stream run down my face. He might be small when it comes to size in the NBA, but his impact as virtually moved mountains!!!
[signature]
Now I wouldn't be so sure on that time limit thing. I am lucky if I get to go fishing for an hour or two a week. Sometimes I just have to kind of force fishing into my schedule like shoving a book into an already full book case.