Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome bass fishing day.
Well here is a post that I guarantee none of you will believe. But I am not kidding any of you here are two pics of 106 bass we caught this morning oh yea 106 the biggest being 6 1/4 and the smallest being eight ounces, but the majority of the fish were 1 1/2 two 3 pounders. believe it or not guys by far the best bass fishing day of my life. I will have to try and take some of guys sometime it is pretty hard to get in on this area.
[signature]
Sorry guys we did not get a picture of the big one we thought we left the phone in the truck until it rang and we were all really Sad. belive it or not is up to you guys my feeling wont be hurt by it.
[signature]
Nice fish and lucky you to have such a rare bassin' day. Did you catch any on topwater? Do you know what the water temperature was?
[signature]

twelve on top water. water was close to 70
[signature]
Nice post I was there about a month ago only had a couple of bites, going back next week glad to hear the bite is on. Thanks!!
[signature]
Nice fishing, that reminds me of Lake El Salto in Mexico. WOW lot of bass... I cant wait till this friday and we should have a great day fishing together.....
[signature]
Where is this place at? When are you taking me?
TS
[signature]
I believe it. I caught so many largeys in one day last year at Pelican that my thumb was literally raw from lippin 'em. I could barely keep it on my spool to cast. I would be guessin' at any number I could throw out there as to how many we caught.
[signature]
yea i have fished it for seven eight yrs and it is by far the most productive place i hit. But there is nothing like the fight of them big lake bass.
[signature]
Got ya beat, had a 110 bass day last year.[:p]
Nice report.[cool]
[signature]
Yea but did you do it in five hours. Dont lie. Just playin that is awesome great job. It is very hard to leave on a day like that but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
[signature]
Yes, we started fishing at 7:15 and boated the trailer at 12:45.[Wink] It is very hard to leave that kind of fishing.[cool]
[signature]
well sounds like we like the same kinda fishing lets go sometime.
[signature]
Is fishing by boat the only way to go or will poor shore fishing work okay?
[signature]
But some one just posted that the bass are stunted out there [Wink][crazy] yep they must be...Nice to hear you had such a great day....
[signature]
looks like they are doing fine to me.
[signature]
I would say boat or float tube is the best way...
[signature]
my fav is boat.
[signature]