Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evaluation report
Maybe i want a [font "Arial"][#000000][size 2][url "http://www.sourcingmap.com/portable-fishing-fish-finder-wireless-fishfinder-p-16460.html"]Portable Fish Finder Wireless[/url] , i visit some sites,but i think it is not worth buying

[/size][/#000000][/font]Specifications:
[ul][li]Depth reading from 2.0 to 100ft(0.6~30.4 meters)[/li][li]In 1/10th precision[/li][li]Green LED precision[/li][li]Fish depth scale[/li][li]User selectable feet or meters readings[/li][li]Hi/Low sensitivity setting[/li][li]Operational RF Frequency: 433MHz[/li][li]Operational Range: 100Ft(30 meters)[/li][li]125KHz Sonar Frequency[/li][li]90 degree sonar beam angle[/li][li]4 AAA batteries for Receiver operation (batteries not included)[/li][li]Button Battery CR-2032 for sonar sensor operation[/li][li]Dimension: ~118 x 66 x 30mm[/li][li]Weight: 200g[/li][/ul]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]We have had discussions on this and similar sonar units before. We generally agree that it may have some applications for some anglers. But, for serious fishermen, who want and need more information on bottom contours, greyline, accurate fish readings and other benefits, the low powered remote units are not a good investment.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You can usually find a very acceptable "standard" sonar for a similar price.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Keep looking.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Probably works as well as the Hawkeye finder I have. They will tell you how deep the water is and sometimes if there are fish. Everyone I ever met who owned one had the same question. Do you believe it when it says there are fish down below? My answer was always no I don't believe much more then the depth readings. They would Smile and shake their head in agreement. Just doesn't have the power to get real good readings.

Originally bought it to tell me depths while ice fishing. It worked for that. Then I started fishing with people using a full finder. Wanted to know a lot more then the little Hawkeye was telling me. Saved my pennies and now have a Humminbird 575. Nice little unit with plenty of bells for ice fishing or tubing. More then I need but it's a lot of fun.
[signature]
I think of those at times for slow moving rivers or ponds that you cannot enter bodily. I like to deep nymph and I do need to know the depth.
I know the older models, however, were effected by the cold real bad.
[signature]
THX guys
i will [#0000ff]Keep looking[/#0000ff]
[signature]