Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great blue gill/ bass fishing day.
Another great day of catching.The bass were attacking one of my ultimate favs topwater, and my wife was killing them on soft plastics and that kept her very busy. My mom and her good friend came along and were catching dozens and dozens of blue gill on the fly rod and an occasional bass here and there, but he did nail a good largie on a topwater mouse. Nothing like getting the family into some good bass fishing.
[signature]
Are you free this friday, suppose to be 80 degrees out and full sunshine...... let me know, thanks
[signature]
Sounds like a day my son and I had in May. We were a little South of Vernal. Were you there as well? I still have bugs in my nose hair!

Never mind! I posted 2 minutes after you put the pics up. Pelican it is! Nice fish!
[signature]
I am not sure I may be going to condie in idaho I will let you know.
[signature]
I might be up at either Twin, Condie or Glendale this weekend, I will let you know, maybe we can meet up!!!
TS
[signature]
I am thinking of hitting condie possibly friday and saturday. or one day newton one day condie. that leaves sunday open to possibly willard, pineview, or who knows somewhere, where I can find some good bass fishing.
[signature]
about how long does it take to get there from salt lake. I need to know if i need to take off early.
[signature]
Fantastic pics! Looks like you all had a great time!
[signature]
how long does it take to get where? condie, newton, williard, what are you talking about?
[signature]
sorry pelican
[signature]
Not 100 percent sure to tell you the truth.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Depending on what part of the valley you start from, traffic, weather, your speed (legal or low flying) and "necessary" stops...figure 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Also figure on spending some money on gas.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
well there ya have it thanks for that info.
[signature]
[pirate] boy well if anyone is heading up there any time soon let me know if they want some company.
[signature]
Hey, I'm working in Smithfield and staying in Preston. I went and checked out Newton yesterday. Nice little pond!
Any pointers on fishing the Perch and Crappie there?
I'll probably be fishing it from shore, but might take one of my small boats with me next week.

Thanks
[signature]
Hey Tuber,

He's talking about "The Other Pelican". Look at the mountains in the back ground.
[signature]