Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard inlet
[size 3]I went fishing on Friday to the inlet at willard . It started off pretty slow but by 8:30pm I was getting bites right and left from the little 10 inch catfish that everybody out there seemed to be catchin. They weren't very big but it was fun to get some hot action like that since I haven't had action like that since I was up at east canyon about a month ago. So it was a blast for me and everyone else that was having a good time out by the bay with our fires blazing and not beeing able to set our poles down because of all the bites. I'd like to go catch some of the wipers and smallies I've heard about everyone catchin that will probably be my next fishing trip. I'm not very acquainted with catching these fish but it sounds like a blast. Good luck to you all at the bay![/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Nice report, Dbrewski! You stick around here and you'll get all the info you can use to make a first rate assault on wipers and smallmouth at willard and other places. I also like your handle. I like to have "Dbrewski"s occasionally! Welcome to the site. [Wink][/size][/font]
[signature]
ive heard the polish are the best fishermen!

sm
[signature]