Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to have a BFT willard tournament?
Sounds like there are quite a few who are interested. I will leave it for 3 days and take a count and go from there. There are NO set plans or for sure happenings yet but we should know by this time next week exactly what, when, where, how, and all that. [cool]
[signature]
Well, if that's $150 per person to enter the tourney, I can't go after all. The $10 donation is all I could do.
As I've said before, I don't really like competition, I just like to be with friends and sharing an activity we all like. Maybe I'll just stick with the Catfest.
[signature]
No worries, it's 150 to hold a tournament not to be in one, the 150 pays for permit.[Wink]

FF462
[signature]
Sounds like a great idea to me. I would be all for taking part in one and helping out any way I can.
[signature]
I'm interested, just depends on the date for me.
[signature]
I'm in...DO IT!
[signature]
I would be interested too depending on date.
[signature]
I'm in.
[signature]
Sounds good to me. I am down for it.
[signature]
Me and mine are down. You know how we roll!
[signature]
bring it on. count me and anglinangel in.

[signature]
I would love to fish it LH2, I know they hosted one last year for a select few. Let me know a date I will be leaving for Alaska on June 30th thru July 12th. We would luv to fish it before or after.
[signature]
Anybody else?? The ball is rolling so if you are interested in fishing the tourney, i need to know by tomorrow afternoon.This post is not to register names, but to get an idea of who will possibly attend.[cool]
[signature]
I'm in.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Brody,

I wouldn't mind another round of competition. Since I was already able to attend one recently, I would gladly take a back seat to anyone else that hasn't yet had a chance to compete. But if there was room for one more, I would get a kick out of joining in the fun.[/#002850][/size][/font]
[signature]
Heck , I might even join yer derby if you don't require teams . I fish fine by myself . I don't mind taking your money either . [:p]
[signature]
brody hells has a good point, that way a few toon heads can join in. we tow em out in the middle and when it starts they are on there own. might be a good idea to make individule payout.
[signature]
That is a good idea. People can enter individually or as a team. Still the same cost per angler but same payouts too.[Wink]
[signature]
Any idea as to when?
[signature]
I'll post all the details tomorrow.[Wink]
[signature]