Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake X Small Mouth
Well I finally find some nice fish today but it's cost me all my sleeping time concidering I have to be at work in two hours. All fish were caught deep in the trees on a worm and that's about all I can say. The two biggest of the day were camera shy so when I went down to lip them they jumped ship. One was a real monster I wish I could of got a picture of him but maybe next time. I also caught a 37 inch musky but I didn't fell like taking a picture of him it's to much work when your by yourself. Don't pay attention to the dates on the pictures my camera is still on Iraq time all the fish were caught today.
a musky at jordanelle? this may cause mayhem........do tell the story.........
[signature]
He must mean Pineview. The shoreline doesn't look like Jordanelle at all. BT, good job on the smallies.
[signature]
didn't think it looked like jordanelle but i stick to rock cliff when i go there(tonite--leaving in 20 mins) so i'm not too familiar with other parts of the lake. plus he SAID lake x and i'm not tryin to call him out......as far as taking shots at bassrods, i guess i'll leave the drama to others. i come here to share and gather info not take shots. i skip those threads so perhaps that why i'm naive to the situation. [Image: confused.gif]
[signature]
LOL pretty sure its Pineview [Wink]
[signature]
But it looks alot like East Canyon. I saw some pulled out of there Thursday. [cool]

Humpy
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]No tigers in EC.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Pineview is my lake X just like the nelle is Cliffs lake X. I've never taken any cheap shots at Cliff in fact him and I have always gotten along on BFT and on the water. Last year he help me fish in one of his bass club tournaments and we had a lot of fun and we might just do it again.
[signature]
Great catch and thats not Jordanille.
[signature]
Congratulations on a great trip. Thanks for the report.
[signature]