Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyger Leader????
I just thought that I would give you guys a heads up on a new product that is out on the market. It is called "Tyger Leader" and it is a knotable coated wire. I believe that it is a sevenstrand wire that is tephlon coated. I tied a couple of knots with it the other day and the stuff is killer. I know that quite a few people have been using it to fish the local barracuda. I'm sure that it would be great on any toothy critter that lives in the ocean. It is not available in too many places yet but I do know that Long Beach Sportfishing in carrying it if anyone wants to try it out.<br><br>Milo
you can order it directly from tygerleader.com<br><br>It's amazing stuff.<br><br>
wHAT SIZES DOES IT COME IN..?<br><br>[Smile] <b><font color=red>aloha</b></font color=red> [Wink]<br><br>Dan<br>Stand Up!!!<br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br>[Wink]
Man check the website out.Doesn't it say?<br><br><br>
Thanks man.<br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br>[Wink]
This week's guest for Fish Talk Radio August 12: <br>Robert Sherman from TyGer Leader, a new stainless steel knottable Leader. www.tygerleader.com <br>Linda Hicks Women in Sportfishing, guest will be Dara Fry from chickswhofish.com <br><br><br><br>Our next Kids' Fishing Event will be:<br>Huck Finn Fishing Derby, Huntington Beach Pier<br>Saturday, August 11, 2001<br>9:30 AM to 12:00 noon<br>(Registration is between 8:00 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. at the end of the pier)<br>Co-Sponsored by<br>City Of Huntington Beach - Community Services Department, Let's Go Fishing and Fish Talk Radio<br>Prizes include Bikes, Fishing Tackle, Fishing Passes, and Skateboards<br>Plus Lots, Lots More<br>Prizes for largest caught fish and best dressed Huck Finn and Becky Thatcher<br>Free Raffle<br>Come Join Capt. Ron Baker, Mike Gardner, and the Fish Talk Radio Crew For A Great Day Of Fishing And Fun!<br>For more information call Bob Thrall at (714) 536-5230<br><br><br>Listen to Fish Talk Radio with host Capt.Ron Baker & Mike Gardner every Sunday night 8:00-10:00 PM <br>On KPLS am830<br>(877) RIP-LIPS<br>www.fishtalkradio.net<br><br><br><br>