Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba or Pineview?
Just looking for some opinions on where is best to go right now for some big fish. I see that Yuba seems to be producing several large pike lately. I am tempted to try Yuba again. Pineview on the other hand has some huge tigers but I have never hooked into any big ones. What do you all recommend. Is Pineview hot right now? I am about to move from Utah and I would like to hook into one big fish one time. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
[signature]
Pineview was super hot last week but this week not so much, the water temp is really going up and staying up at night. The whole lake is pretty much at 72 degrees.
[signature]
Tough one. Pineview has all the skiers that used to go to Willard and Yuba has all the skiers that can't afford gas to go to Powell. The water is high at PV, lots of places for the tigers to hide and wait for lunch, just have to find them. The pike at Yuba may be your best bet as far as odds go but that is only my opinion.
[signature]
Thanks for the advice guys. I think that I will head out to Yuba. I will let you know if I have any luck.
[signature]
Good choice i will be there too this friday thru sunday. Lots of pike around and even more perch to be had.Good luck out there.
[signature]