Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A walk on the fun side!
Had cabin fever and Sparky was being a pest and needed some exercise so I decided to take him for a walk on the East side of Mantua. Of course I took my security blanket, my rod and reel with an old reaper on with me. Well, ---------------, I sight fished a couple of small bass along the shore line and caught all three. Cool. [Smile] Kept walking and got out to the point and lagged my lure out a bit. Hook up! Stood there at one spot from 12 to 2pm and caught over 30 bassies. Shore fishing is on!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course they weren't big but I must have caught 1/2 doz. in the 13-14 in. category which is great for just "taking a walk". Bassrods, Bassin_Blitz and the rest of you bass huggers should be proud of me! Didn't keep any, ok? I'm looking for kitties for eatun for now. [Wink]
Leaky and the Sparkinator
[signature]
I love you man!!!![Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Wink][Wink][Wink][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif]

Kill them Kitties baby!!![sly]
[signature]
Ya know, I'd kind of like to put a face to ya. You sound like a cool guy in spit of our supposed differences. I know, I'm just an old geezer but I'd like to per chance meet up with ya on the water so we could throw rocks at ea. other.[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Here I am! Dont hit my boat with the rocks just me, she didnt do anything lol!
[signature]
Yep I'm proud as punch of you Leaky keep up the great work...[Wink][Wink][fishin][sly][sly]
[signature]
Now I've got a face, I'll be looking for ya......[Image: happy.gif][pirate]
Leaky
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nice work young man...and dog.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Let me know if you wanna meet up for some kitty whackin...at Willard or at UL. It has been awhile since we shared some water.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I, thinking of hitting the Ut. L. airport area Mon, or Tues. [fishin]
Leaky
[signature]
Great Report Leaky!!! You should have kept a few for the table, heck maybe keep a couple as "throw toys" for the Sparkinator!!! That'll keep the Bass-Guys busy!!![Wink][:p]
TS
[signature]
laughing....This is a funny string of threads....very entertaining...
I will make sure I pack my float tube with rocks....so we can say hi to each other should we ever meet....[cool]
casttthl
[signature]
I have a secret. [blush][blush][blush][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][angelic][blush][blush]
[signature]
sounds like its better to keep that secret you have.... dont tell us bassers...... we dont want to know it.... lol good fishing.....
[signature]
No don't keep it...I want to know...

Come on you can tell us...[Wink]

We won't tell anyone...[sly][sly]
[signature]
If you take another look at Trout Slayer's comment and my response you may be able to guess, but I'll never tell.[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh] Then again I may be just messing with all the "bass huggers" minds. [Image: happy.gif]
Leaky
[signature]
Okay I'm glad you told me but if I was you I would not tell anyone else...[Wink][crazy]
[signature]
Ok, I waited a reasonable time and no other "bites". [Smile] I am truelly surprised Cliff. You're the only one that got sucked into my funning., even after my warning. Do you really believe my inference? Didn't think you were that gullible.[shocked] Or, maybe that's just what you think of my ethics. [mad] Anyway, the only bad thing is that you were the only one who "bit". I was looking for some "fun". [angelic]

[signature]
Leaky isn't that what all of us are looking for???Fun is what keeps this world going and fishing is fun...Why do you think I fish as much as I do???

You think you got me to bite, or did I get you to bite???
I have been waiting too...[Wink][sly]
[signature]
Good retort Bud. [Smile] I'm going to try for some "bites" from fishies later. Will probably keep a couple for dinner. [laugh][laugh][laugh] [Wink]
Leaky
[signature]
Every thing has to eat, hook a few for me...

And tomorrow I will do the same for you, nathan better then a great fishing day...Well maybe almost nathan....[Wink][sly]
[signature]