Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching Cats
This is my first time posting on here and I apologize if I messed up on the pics, I wasn't sure how to resize them. Had the chance to take the family up to Brigham City to the public fishing pond for a little catfishing. Our intentions were to catch and release but we met a young boy who wanted some fish to eat so we were happy to help him out. I think we caught about 8 in two hours most of them going between 1 and 2 pds. We also caught about 50 little mud cats. What was important was all had fun. It's a great place to take the kids. Everything was caught on a worm on the bottom.
[inline "A perfect photo.JPG"]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Workstofish and thanks for posting your report. Great looking pictures, looks like the kids had a great time. You did not mess up the pictures but please ask any one of us moderators and we will gladly help resize your pictures if you can't figures it out. Next time try to send the pictures to yourself, most software in your Email should resize them for you. If not, there are many other ways that we can help you learn how to do it. WH2
[signature]
Great post and picture. Welcome aboard!
[signature]
Everyone caught fish and had fun. Can't beat that. Welcome to the board.
[signature]