Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
This is a "Where am I" in Idaho photo game.

Rules are:
[#ff0000][/#ff0000]It must be in Idaho and of Idaho fishing waters.
Only one guess per post, but multiple posts are welcome
There must be water, such as lake, river, pond, ect.
Preferable a picture you/family/friends took.
[#005000][/#005000]([#ff0080][/#ff0080]Please only 1 photo at a time until someone gets it correct, to keep the confusion down)
Clues are welcome, if it's a tough one.

When the original poster says your correct, then you post the next picture or pass the torch to someone else. If 2 days pass after a picture is guessed correctly and a new one has not been posted, first photo up goes first.
[signature]
Here's one for starters, ex wife Poze and a largemouth.
[inline bass3.jpg]
[signature]
oh oh I know, but then that's not very fair now is it? [:p]
[signature]
[quote kansasrockchalk]oh oh I know, but then that's not very fair now is it? [:p][/quote]

Oh, but it is. That's kind of why I did it. hahaha
It's my super secret spot.[Wink]
[signature]
LOL...well then I guess I will bite, no pun intended.

So that folks is black canyon dam in Emmett, Idaho. Good little spot to fish, went last night based on a tip from EZOP. We caught 2 decent smallies, 1 really nice perch, and then about a dozen dink smallies and perch. Overall a slow night, but the view below the dam is great. Being as though it's about 30 minutes from my front door and apparently there are some trout in there as well I think I will be spending a little more time there. BTW, EZOP those bugs I was asking you about there called hover flies.

Anyhow, since I guessed right....and I know it's right...I suppose I should put up the next one. This one may be tough but here it is.
[inline HPIM1444.JPG]
[signature]
Sorry
[signature]
Kansasrockchalk guessed correctly.
[signature]
I want to guess the Payette, but don't ask me which fork. [crazy]
[signature]
[quote ReelLady]I want to guess the Payette, but don't ask me which fork. [crazy][/quote]

Nope, not any of the Payette forks.
[signature]
Is it the south fork Boise river?
[signature]
No, but close.
[signature]
Middle fork of boise[:/]
[signature]
[quote basskikker]Middle fork of boise[:/][/quote]

You win.....you're post.
[signature]
sorry, i'm going to pass on this one. i'll turn this one over to whoever is first to post a pic.
[signature]
I'll bring mine over from the other board then. A little hard water action going on.
[signature]
Lake Cascade
[signature]
Chesterfield
[signature]
You got it! You're turn EZOP!
[signature]
Here's Poze again.
[inline bftphoto.jpg]
[signature]
How do I jump in with a pic. ? Do I have to guess one correctly? Oh well, maybe someone will be kind and give up to a new comer.[Smile] Maybe the rules could be changed to accept more far reaching participation? No I ain't whining, well maybe a little. Still enjoy the thread.[fishin]
Leaky and the Sparkinator

[signature]