Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Tourney
I just want to say Good luck to you all. I may stop by and see how things are going and meet a few of ya.

Brody it appears you have put together one hell of a shin dig. My hats off to you. For putting this thing on in such a short time. I know it is a lot of work.

Thanks and Good luck to all contestants.
Majja
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Add my congrats and best wishes too. For awhile it did not look like we would even be able to get up there, but now we will probably show up after about noon. No fishing for us, but will be good to meet a few new folks.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Nice goin' Brody.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks Guys.[Smile]
[signature]
I wish I could of made it, had to drop out due to some issues around the house that require me being home.

Looks like some good weather for most of the day but watch out for the monsoon in the late evening.

Have fun and good luck.
[signature]
Are there any open spots available? And when is it pm me.
[signature]
There is 1, but you are i a race to get it. 3 other people are trying to fill it. You need to reply to the registration sticky to be entered.[Wink] That post will tell you all you need to know. It is tomorrow.[cool]
[signature]
Brody, I too am impressed that you were willing to undertake such a major task and go forward with it.
[signature]