Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurker finally joined
Been lurking quite awhile and wanted to participate in exchange of ideas, but am computer challenged. The finall straw was trying to hook up to make a donation to our soldiers. I met trout slayer at the drop off point and had no way of talking with people other than joining, so here I am. I rode race horses for 13 years before being a supt. at a wastewater plant. Have always fished and made it a family participation sport. I truly admire those on here that are generous with sharing tips and ideas. Someone once said that an expert is someone who tells you how good you are instead of how good they are and to that end there are alot of experts on this forum. Thanks Gary
[signature]
Welcome and have a great time.
[signature]
Welcome Gary. In a prior life, I had an interest in the quarter horse racing because my brother-in-law had some horses that he raced locally. Look forward to your reports and don't worry about your lack of computer skills. One aid that many have found useful is the "Check Spelling" button.
[signature]
Welcome to the team [Wink]
I think you will have a lot more fun being a member.
[signature]
Welcome aboard! You should try and make the bbq tomorrow at willard bay. You will get to meet many nice people and have a good time. All the info is in this thread.
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ead#unread
[signature]
I'm glad you decided to jump in. I'm sure you'll find it was well worth it.[cool]
[signature]
Gary,
Glad to see that you signed up!!! Thanks again for your donations. I must have forgotten to write down your personal info when we were there chattin', but if you would like a Flag flown for you and a Certificate from Iraq let me know!!! Look forward to your future posts'.
Justin ~ TS
[signature]