Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard gate info needed
Do they actually lock the out bound gate at 10PM?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nope. And there are no tire rippers. You can drive around if the main entrance is closed with the gate.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We went this morning and at 5:45 there was no gate across the road at the north marina.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#000000][size 4]The south Marina does close at 10pm, however you can leave pulling the vehicle up to the gate and the weight of the vehicle opens the gate, only to let you out, and it open's I think at 5:45am.[/size][/#000000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#000000][size 4][/size][/#000000][/font]
[size 4][font "Garamond"][#000000]Also as a word of concern DO PAY, they will ticket you![/#000000][/font][/size]
[font "Garamond"][#000000][size 4]because the booth is closed to personel, if you pull in and not pay at the auto pay area of the south marina.[/size][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
I have my beloved pass so I am paid up through next year.[Wink]. Luke72 and were just wondering when we went out a couple of weeks ago as we left at about 930. we just didn't want to get locked in at the N marina.
[signature]
WHEN I WAS THERE LAST WEEK THERE WERENT EVEN ANY ENVELOPES TO PAY. I GOT THERE AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE AT THE SOUTH MARINA WHEN I WENT TO LEAVE THERE WAS ABOUT 10 TRUCKS THERE ALL WITH A NOTE SAYING TO PAY AND AN ENVELOPE. I HAVE NOTICED ALOT OF VEHICLES WITHOUT A YEAROUND OR DAILY PASS AT THE SOUTH ALL YEAR.
[signature]
They will let you go in without paying but you got to pay when leaving it is a 75 dollar fine if you don't pay. There were no envelopes to pay at the north marina. So the misses gave me a warning. Pineviewfisher
[signature]