Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Friends
I am new to this forum but not new to this site. I happy to introduce myself. I will start with a tip.

A lot of people in Ohio joke about summer weather patterns because it can be 95 and sunny one day, and 65 and rainy the next. This makes it very tricky to set up succesful fishing patterns. However, there is one lure that no matter what the weather or time of day, always comes through in the clutch. I am talking about the 7 inch purple power worm. This always seems to be a good way to start any day on the lake. So if you are Confused on where to begin on an ohio fishing excursion, go purple! A lot of people in Ohio joke about summer weather patterns because it can be 95 and sunny one day, and 65 and rainy the next. This makes it very tricky to set up succesful fishing patterns. However, there is one lure that no matter what the weather or time of day, always comes through in the clutch. I am talking about the 7 inch purple power worm. This always seems to be a good way to start any day on the lake. So if you are Confused on where to begin on an ohio fishing excursion, go purple! A lot of people in Ohio joke about summer weather patterns because it can be 95 and sunny one day, and 65 and rainy the next. This makes it very tricky to set up succesful fishing patterns. However, there is one lure that no matter what the weather or time of day, always comes through in the clutch. I am talking about the 7 inch purple power worm. This always seems to be a good way to start any day on the lake. So if you are Confused on where to begin on an ohio fishing excursion, go purple!

____
jackspar.

[url "http://www.addictionrecovery.net/utah"]Addiction Recovery Utah[/url]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Jackspar and thanks for info on fishing Ohio. If I ever get out there again, I'll give it a try[Wink]. WH2
[signature]