Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hunnington conditions
does anyone know how the ice and water conditions at hunnington resivor are and does anyone knoy how the fishing is around there?
[signature]
as of 5 days ago there was still ice on the lake!! with 1 1/2 feet of snow around the lake to.. none of the lakes up there have the ice off as of yet.. and if these storms keep comeing through it might never have the ice off.. i heard that last night there was 8" to 10" of snow up there and looks like it is still snowing up there right now..

from the fuzzyfisher----------------fish on dudes
[signature]
BEWARE! If there is still ice on Hunnington don't Ice fish! Earlyer this year there was a warning about the ice. I guess water was drained from the lake after it iced over leaving a 1-2 feet of space between ice and water-meaning if you fall through you will be under a ceiling of ice. Your chance of survival is dramaticly reduced-TIBBZZ-
[signature]
yeah well that was true when the ice was hard.. but the ice is soft now and is on top the water..but it is so soft now that i dont think you would want to try and walk on it.. you will just have to wate tell the ice is off now[Sad]

from the fuzzyfisher---------------fish on dudes
[signature]