Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruiser buck (BIG)
So I went scouting this morning and found this buck about 1 1/2 miles away. I tried to take a pic through the Spotting Scope, but it didn't turn out too well. It's good enough to tell that this buck is a "Bruiser", so let me know what you guys think.

If someone thinks they can edit the picture to look better, give me your email and I'll send the full size image.
[signature]
Very nice Buck. He would definitly be worth a stock on him thats for sure.
[signature]
looks like he is worth a closer look. he is tall. if his fronts are like his g 2.s. he a keeper!!! but look at what that old boy is playing in. that is a jungle! so if ther is a few game trails on the top of that hill check them out... good luck. ken ps, NO SMALL BUCKS!!!! [Wink]
[signature]
Looks very nice. How far were you taking the photo from?
[signature]
Yeah that's a nice buck for sure! Hopefully I'll meet him soon... [:p]
[signature]
Come over to my house later in the year and you can meet him face to face, he will be on my wall [laugh]
[signature]
Only if you get the shot off 1st... LOL [angelic]

Actually, I wouldn't mind if you stuck him with an arrow in the near future...
[signature]
very nice buck. cant say how big but hella of a chaser. I now where a monster 6by6 is. But i don't have a tag. i would say about a 33-34 inch spread. I would have pics but always forget to bring the camera. Maybe i should listen to the wife. pineviewfisher
[signature]
Big 6x6?
Well I know a guy named Hookjaw, that has a tag. [sly]
[signature]
i beleave it is on public land i think. i could be wrong with all the privite land. in ogden canyon....pm me
[signature]
[shocked][#000050] Looked a lot like Sasquatch to me...[shocked][/#000050]
[signature]