Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgans Cove
Anybody out there do any fishin at Morgan's Cove, just wondering if any of yall locals around here visit this site .
[signature]
Welcome Lawver, to BigFish

we hope you will injoy you stay here, and hope you will come backs often. and more so we hope you will bring all your fishing buddies here as well.

we have lots of things going on here year round The biggest online fishing contests on the net. currently we have a weekly fishing post winner on the state boards, and a 16 specie fish contest on the contest and winner board.

members are also welcome to request the opertunity to do product testing on the prodect testing board.

thousands of anglers have made this site their home board and we hope you will too.

hope to talk to you again soon, in the mean time besure to envite your family and frends to join.
[signature]
[cool] Well went fishing at morgans cove yesterday and the bream were hitting like crazy, nearly caught our limit in just a little while, all good eating size. wish yall could've been here.
[signature]
one year later! Where is Morgan's Cove? And did you fish there anymore over the summer? Maybe the bream will be back this march and I can catch a dinner or two!
[signature]
Sorry bout that been real busy. Morgans Cove is in Marshall county in the Bucks Pocket area, pretty close to Guntersville Lake on highway 227, which we call Monsanto Road, I did go during the summer and caught my limit of Bream almost every time, which they were good this past winter :-) Done been a few times this year, not to good yet , don't think the water is warm enough yet, did get into a mess of crappie thou, caught them on a little twisted white tail lure,that I got at wal-mart, they tore it up. If ya need better directions to Morgans Cove just holler. good luck
[signature]
Sounds like you found a little "honey hole". Thanks for sharing the location with the rest of us. Im sure we wont fish it out [sly]. Thanks for keeping the board active!

Bscanlan
[signature]