Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The water is fine
[center]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]I will be serving free beer all day long to initiate this new board.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]

[center]
[inline millerLiteBottle.jpg]
[signature]
You can serve all the beer you want. Is it fresh or does it have as many flavors??

[Image: anheuser_busch_beer.jpg]

Check the born on date and we'll see.[cool]
[signature]
you are really stuck on this fresh thing arent you bro.. LOL...

now.. here is a little irony for you.. while we were on vacation with MacLarry and family we would occassionally sit around relaxing and drinking some beer.. one night MacLarry got a funny look on his face and said d***.. this beer has gone skunk.. I could not help but laugh (but he was right). and then he asked about you and if you still had a lot of fresh beer from your sponsor.. I just looked at him and said DUHHH!!!!... fresh is my bro's middle name.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I guess the fresh just grows on you after awhile.

Once you get used to the flavor, anything over a week old can taste like skunk.[cool]
[signature]
lol. or you are just spoiled.. [laugh]

btw.. as a side note.. MrsMacLarry has now decided that she likes that flavored water from Colorado instead of your sponsors product.. LOL

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Can you imagine how long it takes to get there from Co??

There are 2 AB breweries that are rather close to TN.

I think the Williamsburg VA is the closest and then there is the one in Cartersville GA. That can be pretty fresh when it gets to their store.[cool]
[signature]
lol.. true... and dont forget you have the big guys in St Louis.. and that is only like 6 hours or so away..

do ya think she may be doing that to spite him.. LOL...
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Years ago when my company owned Millers, we could go by the factory and pick up a case of beer for $4.00. [24 count] Talk about being the right price. BTW now that beer was really fresh.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
any fresher and youd of been putting it in the cans yourself... ;-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]