Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provo River Walleye
Hi everyone I have been reading your posts for awhile and decided it was time to join. I am 23 I live in salt lake and fish whenever i get the chance (from the shore and my tube, or whenever i can bum a ride with someone who has a boat) I fish wherever i can for whatever swims. I went fishing today on the provo and caught 1 walleye and 3 browns here is some pics of one I caught last week. Let me know what you think and when you want to go fishing.[cool]

27in 6lbs

[Image: CRIT2210CustomImage0012991.bmp]

[Image: CRIT2210CustomImage0021662.bmp]
[signature]
well welcome aboard, you will find there is a lot of bumming rides here, it is all good. good to hear you did good on my provo(i fish it a lot) as my name implies i am i think one if mot the youngest singed up here on BFT utah. hope to hear use ans share some helpful ideas. o and nice 'eyes, they look pretty pig.
[signature]
Nice fish, by the looks of it, it must be a female that had just finished spawning. I could be wrong but I would guess that before the spawn it would have weighed 7 up to 8 pounds. If you don't mine me asking, what were you using to catch it?

We are glad you joined the site fishaddict1 and we look forward to reading more of your post. WH2
[signature]
I was using a crank that kinda looks like a crawdad and fish it real slow on the bottom
[signature]
Welcome aboard fishaddict1, nice fish ya got there. Off the provo no less. Glad she got to lay her eggs first LOL. Now there be some for me to catch one day! Well one can hope can't they.
[signature]
fishaddict1 my man welcome from another nubie! Nice fish. That is deffenatly a hen spawned out. Thats good news because those hens are getting hungry now and with the upcoming nice weather things should really turn on. Good One. JK[shocked]
[signature]
Welcome to the board and congratulations on the successful outing.
[signature]
am the only one who cant see the pic here?
[signature]
Welcome aboard and nice fish.
[signature]
Hey fishaddict1 wellcome to the site, nice walleye!![cool] I've allways wanted to try the provo for walleye. where on the provo did you fish, what kind of lure or bait? Thanx -TIBBZZ-
[signature]