Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Murray
If anyone has fished on lake murray is there any tips that you can give me i keep going out but cant seem to catch a limit. Any help????
[signature]
The FLW Forrest Wood Cup Championship is there in one week if I remember right. Pre-fishing will be closed down on Sunday at midnight so this weekend it is going to be hit hard by the pro's. They are the ones you want to ask. I could give give you some tips and try to help but if you're on the water watch what they are doing.
I assumed you were talking about largemouth, that's where my mind always goes.[crazy] I know they have some big stripers in their as well, what are you going after?
[signature]
are you meaning the lake murray in oklahoma
[signature]
yeah i am talking about largemouth. They are my favorite fish. I am talking about the Lake Murray in South Carolina. Yeah i am going to be at all the weigh in's but where would i find out about tips
[signature]
Don't be shy about asking around at the weigh-in. Those guys and gals are the best of the best.
Fish topwater lures very early and late for bigger fish, and during the day fish Carolina rigs or jigs around submerged rocks in 6 to 18 feet of water. Spot removers (finesse jigs) fished around rocks are also working. Some of the best fishing is coming at night; target lighted docks using oversized dark plastic worms.
[signature]