Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new web photo album sponsor FREE
http://www.myfishingpictures.com/
[signature]
thanks spinner , how's the fishing been ? belive it or not i still haven't made it across the street to fling a few flies .
[signature]
4 inches of rain in last 3 days...tornadoes...fishing has been BAD
[signature]
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BAD WEATHER , I FISHED A STORM FRONT SUNDAY , I GUESSED THE WIND AT ABOUT 40 MPH, BUT THE WEATHER MAN SAID THEY WERE AROUND FIFTEY . CASTING WAS EASY , FEELING ANYTHING WITH THE ROD WAS IMPOSSIBLE , IT WHIPPED AROUND LIKE A CAR ANTENNA IN A DRIVE THRU CAR WASH .

HOWS EVERYTHING ON THE HOMEFRONT , WEV'E SEEN A LOT OF DEVISTATION ON THE NEWS . I HOPE THE BEST FOR EVERYONE OUT YOUR WAY .
[signature]
you bad you bad . .

[Tongue]

sm
[signature]
nice one ! i was on A.C. last night , way cool !
[signature]
caught 32 and 34 inch northern this afternoon........

was after BIG dog that schooled me....

that size normally is HUGE for this water...

But the one from last SUNDAY.........

Still HURTS!
[signature]
hey spinner the pics didn't post , sure would like to see them ! thanks , lonehunter
[signature]
it is just you, they are showing on my end

try right clicking on the pic and click show pic and wait a min or two. I heve to do this once in a great while to get them to show.
[signature]
LOL! YOU HAD ME SCRATCHING MY HEAD ON THAT ONE ! [Smile] GOOD DEAL ON THE C&R , REAL GOOD DEAL !
[signature]
CONGRADULATIONS ANNA ! I'M VERY , VERY PROUD OF YOU ! IT SURE LOOKS LIKE A SCARY FISH , DOESN'T IT ?

THANK YOUR DADDY FOR SHARING THIS PICTURE OF YOUR FIRST NORTHERN PIKE WITH US , HE'S A REAL GOOD DAD .
[signature]