Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Falls Res anyone?????
I've been hearing story after story about American Falls Res and all these nice fish being taken out of there just wanted to know if anyone has been fishing there and what is fact and what is a "fishing story" I'm going to be taken the boat out tomorrow night and Thursday morning just wanted to know if anyone had any idea's on where and what to use I would like to see about some of those "BIG BOWS" being caught out of there thanks ahead of time............
[signature]
I would like to know also. Been there twice this year and both times we caught 1 small bow about 14". I know the cliff area and the dam are the two main fishing areas, but what people are catching these nice bows on, I have no clue. I have seen people sitting in both areas bait fishing , but I have also seen them [#ee3030]trolling[/#ee3030]. I [#ee3030]trolled[/#ee3030] both times and threw everything I had at them and no luck.
[signature]
[:p]well thanks i figured the dam was a hot spot i always seen people fishing there i talked to one guy and he said he just sits there with a crawler and marshmallows and he does decent. what decent is i don't know i did not want to bug him to much i have several different things im going to try and i will post when i get home thursday night friday morning hopefully i have some pix to show[cool] but thanks a bunch i will try the cliffs as well.........
[signature]