Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tincan's Curse (Report)
I met Tincan Sunday morning for a little fishing at our favorite bass lake. We got there early to perfect calm sunny conditions. The string of recent cold fronts had the water temp hovering around 50 degrees. The temp had been 56 earlier in the week, but had dropped quickly along with the air pressure. Air temp was 30 degrees in the am and there was frost on the ramp. Such ideal conditions for greenies. Fished from 7:00 am to 1:30 pm and didn't catch a single bucketmouth. I had several take, but failed to put the hook home. I blame it all on Tincanfsh who brought the bad juju from the city. I always catch bass here, so he must have put the skunk on my boat. It's the only explanation. Tincan folded early and started fishing a garden pattern for 'those other fish'. Tincanfsh did manage to stink up my livewell with a limit of 'Billy Bass' (see pic). Of course, now he has to eat them LMAO. I did manage one 7 inch planter on a crankbait, but at least I didn't resort to......... Now I have to wash that skunk off my boat before I can go out again. All in all, it was a fine day on the water. Not much catching, but lots of fishing.

Good Fishing, Kayote

[Image: l37580.jpg]

[Image: l37571.jpg]

[Image: l37570.jpg]
[signature]
You can say all you want about the bad city juju that I brought with me but all it comes down too is that I have "Skills" and you lacked them on this day.[Tongue]
You should of seen tiny Tincans face when I brought them home. He acted like I was the best Dad in the world.[Smile]
The four Rainbows that I caught were about 16" long.It was great day on the lake with good company. We didn't catch many but the weather made up for it.
Kayote thanks for taking me out on the boat.
May the billy bass always stay off your hook.
[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
AMEN tincanfish, you're my newest hero!

[sly]

sm
[signature]
I'm glad I'm someones hero. I have never been someones hero before. I hope I do a good job.[Wink] Tincanfsh
[signature]
good old kayote, chopping the heads off and blaming then unsuccess on others, i think i am like you. too bad the bass werent biting real good.
[signature]