Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weber river
i was supposed to go to the price river today but i couldnt make it down there i was just to busy. But on saturday im going to the Weber for sure, and i've only fished it once when i was younger. So i was wondering where are some good places to access the river, and what flies have been working for you up there.
PM me or Reply
Thanks
[signature]
Anywhere above Echo is good right now. Below I think it would be pretty muddy. Emergers that will work well are caddis, PMD, midges (black or grey). Bead head: Hares ears, Pheasant Tails, Prince Nymphs, Copper Johns (Black and Copper) are and always work fairly well; along with scuds. You might also try a golden stone. I would couple an above nymph with an attractor fly (lightning bug, zug bug, etc.). You could also maybe bring them out of the water with a hopper or stimulator, maybe also an adult sulphur or PMD. They look like they are taking the adults at night or just gorgingh, and are very picky during the day, mostly taking nymphs in the afternoon. Good luck.
[signature]
[fishin] hey im goin up to the weber thursday if u do any good will u let me know what there hitting and where i never been there so any info will be helpfull thank you
[signature]