Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon at Pineview
Well I hit the water around 6 PM with out my main fish finder because the transducer mount broke off but I still had the trolling motor one but I wasn't expecting much. I haven't been fishing in over a month because of work and such so I wasn't sure what the bass were doing. It took me an hour in half to find them but when I did it was great. Lost a lot more then I got in the boat but I did get a couple pictures. The bite was real soft even on the 18 in half incher I caught. I came back with a couple half eaten worms needless to say and I had one pick if up and start swimming away with it but as soon as I set the hook nothing but half my worm came back. Any way it was fun to finally get back out on the lake and I'll be back out there tomorrow morning.
[signature]
Nice fish, did you try for tigers at all?? I think this friday I will head up there and try for tigers, I see brody got a few saturday.
[signature]
No I didn't try for any but that usally means that I'll catch a few but not this time. I was hoping for some large mouth but I didn't get any but maybe tomorrow morning I can find one. I'll just beat the banks again and see what happens.
[signature]
Yeah, that was exactly what I was wondering, lol. No lmb huh? Sorry. I know the smallies fight better but i just plain like taking pics of lmb more. They look bigger for one thing, haha. I just love lmb more so i'm biased.
[signature]
Back in the ol' spot eh?[Wink]
[signature]
I went back out today and caught a muskie and a nice small mouth but I don't fell like posting a picture right now. I had a buddy call me today and let me know he got into some large mouth at pineview so hopefully it will be my turn next. Just a heads up there's another Island that I fished a bunch last year hint hint and it's just barely under water right now (3ft) so be careful. There's no marker and it's a good fifty yards off shore and at the rate the water is flowing out of that lake right now by the end of the weekend there's going to be some broken props and hurt people flying out of there boats. The island is about fifty yards in front of all the other ones that are already out of the water.
[signature]
Yeah, i saw it saturday.[Wink]
[signature]
Nice pictures and good report, But you do need to get out and fish more....[Wink][fishin]
[signature]