Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview 8/30 w/Theekillerbee
Brandon has been scrambling to finish his house for more than a year now. He sent me a pm and said it was TIME to get out fishing. We decided to hit the view for one last blast.

We launched a little early and had to stay put for about 20 minutes before we could see to navigate. Headed to the PH and moved east where todd nailed his big one a week ago. Nothing on that bank. We moved over to the south side and started pounding that bank. Not much action over there except a smallie. slap and tickle. We then headed to NF and started on the east side moving back to the PH. After 5 minutes of dropping the bowmount, Brandon hit a nice 31"er. Quick pic and back in the drink. Ask Brandon how his hand is doing.[pirate]
I missed 3 fish on that bank and Brandon missed 1 more. The power squad showed up early and ruined a perfect morning on the water.
Although we didn't slay them, it was mission accomplished for me to get Brandon into a fish after soooooooo long away from it. The boat is officially "DONE" until i get sick of wing shooting in a couple months or the hard deck gets here. Whichever comes first. I have to find my cam and get the pics loaded. [cool][cool]

[inline "brandons tiger2.jpg"]
[signature]
Very nice way to reward yourself 3KB. And good on ya Lunker for taking him out. I am laid up from a hernia operation and am SO jealous.
[signature]
Don't worry Ralph, they will bite for ya through October. Get well soon.[cool]
[signature]
Most excellent trip Brody! Sure nice to be able to take a breather and catch some fish! Silly little musky tried to squirm away and my knuckles got tangled with his teeth! Sharp little buggars. Thanks for the great trip.

Ralph, hope you heal up fast.
[signature]