Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TUBE PROBLEM FOR TUBEDUDE
I'M NOT SURE OF THE MAKE BUT IT IS BRIGHT YELLOW IN COLOR AND HAS A DUCKS HEAD WEARING A SALORS'S CAP .

I THINK THE SQUEAKER IS BROKE , ANY IDEAS ?

BOMB BAY DOORS OPEN !

JUST KIDDING , WHERE YOU GOING NEXT WEEKEND ?
[signature]
[cool]That explains it. I never did get delivery on that sweet deal I got on Ebay. They sent it to you instead. Man, I was really looking forward to chasing some serious fishies in that craft. It looked so good in the pic on the website. I hope you are enjoying it, but sorry about the broken squeaker. If that's the worst that happens to you in your old age, you ain't got much to worry about. And...I don't do squeakers.

Have you got springtime back there yet? We just got "sprummer". Went from cool and breezy late spring to bouncing off the underside of 100. Any day now we will begin our long parade of days over 100 degrees. But, as they say down in Hell..."It's a nice dry heat".

Too darned dry, in fact. We still are way behind what we need in our reservoirs. I have put in my order for a good fish dog. By the end of summer we won't have any water left and we will need to flush the fish out of the leftover brush along the banks of the dry waterways.

I was going to try to sneak out for some afternoon fishing on Saguaro Lake locally Thursday afternoon, but the forecast is for WIND...AGAIN. Wind makes it impossible to fish with my finesses methods, and I just can't abide sitting on the bank drowning worms.

What's the best early spring action in your neck of the woods? I'm guessing perch and crappies are active...with maybe some walleyes and smallmouth. As soon as the thermometer pops its top, I may be negotiating an escape. Do you accept fugitives from Arizona during the summer?
[signature]
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME ANY TIME AT ALL ! THAT IS IF YOU DON'T MIND BEING SEEN WITH A YELLOW DUCKEY TUBER WITH A BAD SQUEAKER !

I HAVE IMPROVISED AND NOW CARY ONE OF MY DUCK CALLS WITH ME , A GUY HAS TO COMAND SOME DIGNITY WHILE OUT ON THE WATER .

THE FISHING IS NOT TOO GREAT YET . WERE IN THE 60 DEGREE RANGE FOR THE HIGHS , FROST EVERY OTHER NIGHT . IT MAKES FOR TOUGH FISHING . WE TOO HAVE A LACK OF RAIN .

I WOULD DO A RAIN DANCE BUT AFTER A PIC CIRCULATED AROUND ABOUT A GUY IN SHORTS IN THE MIDDLE OF A COLD SNAP THERE'S BEEN A AMBULANCE FROM THE FUNNY FARM PARKED DOWN THE ROAD HERE , JUST WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE !

I HOPE THE RAIN COMES WHILE YOU SLEEP , AND THE FISHEYS FIND YOUR BAIT NO MATTER HOW DEEP .
[signature]