Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunsmith Needed

[#000050]I've lost track of my good old gunsmith that I've used over the years.[/#000050]
[#000050][/#000050]
[#000050]I need someone that can install a stainless muzzle break on a new Remington model 700 .375 Ultra mag and adjust the trigger pull.[/#000050]
[#000050][/#000050]
[#000050]Anyone know of a good reputable gunsmith that's not trying to put all his kids through college? [:/][/#000050]
[signature]
Depends on what area of the state. Up here in the north there is a gentleman in West Point by the name of Lynn Yaunt. He does exceptional work. Prices can be a little on the high side but he is someone that I would definately recommend. If you call Sportsmans in Riverdale they should be able to get you his number or you should be able to find it in the phone book, but he is definately worth a try!
[signature]
Got mine done through a guy at Gallenson's in Salt Lake. I think it was right around $135 or so.
[signature]
There's a new precision gunsmithing shop opening up in Ogden soon. Specializing in accurizing long range rifles for hunting. Do a google on Wasatch Precision Arms and you should be able to find them.

I've seen some of the muzzle brakes he does and you won't find anything better. You honestly can't see where the barrel ends and brake begins. The joint is perfect.

Good Luck.
[signature]