Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a Fishing Club NEED HELP
My friends and I have started a fishing club at our school. We are looking for sponsors and national organizations with which we can be affiliated. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated.
[signature]
I am lucky to be an officer for a relatively new fishing club at my school. The fishing club is in its 3rd year this year. We started out very small and have beginning to gain popularity as we go. We dont have any sponsers except the school which we are able to get enough money to take 25 members on an ice fishing trip for three days every year.

Every year we plan a community service project that involves fishing, usually with underprivledged kids and a conservation project on campus that will help with the on campus fishing. Luckily we have 6 lakes and 125 acres of wilderness on campus so its easy to do this. We also hire a professional fisherman to come in give a presentation for the members. As I mentioned before, we plan a trip every year to places like lake of the woods, mille lacs, and upper red lake and give priority to students who have attended other events.
[signature]