Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help please!
My wife, after 6 years of not hunting is really wanting to hunt big game this year. There are no deer tags left and there are no places we can take my 2yo daughter to hunt for elk. I am looking for a doe deer tag for a depredation hunt or landowner tag. I don't have the money to pay hundreds of dollars to get on someones place, but i do have enough to buy her a tag. I would be willing to help out anyone with their land(maintenance, garbage pick-up etc) in return for allowing my wife to hunt on it. If anyone has a tag or knows where i can get one please let me know. Much appreciated.
[signature]
brody throw this up on mm. deer forum. offer a trade for a tiger trip with a few of your pic,s. you will get a tag.
[signature]
My account was de-activated for some reason.[mad]
[signature]
Give me a call next week, I will get ahold of a guy I know and get the info you need, I will be getting a doe tag also from this landowner. It is here in Tooele but a for sure doe. Last year I went out with a friend and as we were parking the truck the deer were running in our headlights allover the place. I paid 30.00 trespass fee and went downtown and got the tag.... If this sounds good let me know.. We might have to help the farmer stacking hay or something..... I got a big dry doe last year and she was yummy.... my number is 435-830-3514 name is Don
[signature]
If it is a "for sure" thing, the tresspass, and chance at a deer, i would be very interested. I will surprise her with the tag if it all works out. Thanks a million!
[signature]
Monday I will get the guys number and I will call him and reserve some tags. Do you want one also?? Last year I must have seen 50-60 does in a hour. We parked the truck and there were deer all over. It was just a little too dark to shoot yet... The landowner gives you coupon and you take it downtown and buy the tag then... Give me a call monday nite ok...
[signature]
No, i just want her to be able to hunt again. I have 5 tags this year. I will call you.[Wink]
[signature]
I found the landowner at his work this morning and I left him my name and number and reserved 5 Doe tags. My two neighbor's also wanted one.... So one for me, two for them and two for you.... It's a done deal... I told him to give me a call when he has the paperwork and I will go and pay him for all of them.... I will let you know when he calls me, ok....... You owe me a Tiger trip to Pineview one of these days, ok.....
[signature]
DEAL! My wife is SOOOOOOO excited! It makes me very happy to see her like this.[Smile]
[signature]
Did you see the pic of that gun I got today... should last me a lifetime I hope...
[signature]
Yep, i am jealous to say the least. Hope it shots flies at 600 yards for you. No problem with a head shot on your doe right?[sly]
[signature]
Headshots is correct... Gonna try that for my elk also.... For what I paid for it I hope it can shoot flies at 600 yards... lol
[signature]