Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chasin' Chukaaa 08
Went up to one of my old stompin' grounds for some chukar action today with my dad and little bro. We usually find a few birds, but today the stars aligned and we did really well. A good hike that was rewarded with limits of birds. Not a bad way to start out the season....legs sure are sore though.[Wink]
[inline chukar08open.jpg]
[signature]
Nice job Brandon!
[signature]
Wow! Looks like you had a great day! Congrats! [Smile]
[signature]
[ul][li]Nice Job Brandon. Good On ya and The family[/li][/ul]
[signature]
Good job,Do you guys hunt over a dog?
[signature]
I don't have a dog....yet[Wink] We've had them in years past, and I sure miss having one. Next spring should be good for me and a pup.
[signature]
dang! thats really good for not having a dog to hold them.must be a killer spot.
[signature]
Excellent! That's more birds than I've seen this year hiking, let alone killed. Nice job!
Well done Brandon. I remember hunting them, as a teenager, just north of Springville. We would hike up that steep and rocky slope only to have them glide (and they can glide at a very fast speed off of a mountain) down the mountain. If we were lucky we would get one quick shot before they were too far out.
[signature]
They sure are speedy little beasts. It seems more often than not, you come home empty handed and tired!
[signature]