Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Fishing Strategy...
I think I am going to adopt a new strategy as is pictured in todays cartoon..

[center][inline 2-257.jpg]
[left]...this has to be one heck of a win/win strategy.. [laugh]
[left]
[left]What do ya'll think??
[left]
[left]MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][shocked]What ever are you talking about? Hic![pirate][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
x'zaklee.. [crazy]
[signature]
Does that mean that I should bring 6 cases on our next fishing trip? lol hic.....[crazy]
[signature]
at least...LOL...
[signature]
How'd I end up here ??!!??

HEY, aren't you guys working ??

can I have a job ?? [cool]
[signature]
you're gettting closer to that place where you want to ask that burning question you have.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I just love it here, I can remember like it was yesterday
sitting on the couch watchin' Babe Winkleman when it struck me like lightning.

This is that man's day job, and at 40 years old at the time

thinking, that's what I want to do when I grow up !! [laugh]
[signature]
whos babe Winkleman???

[cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]He has been on TV for over a ΒΌ of a century. Sounds longer than just 25 years. LOL I have seen his show a number of times but I don't recall ever seeing him fly fishing. Maybe thats why I always watch Fly Fishing America & the new Trout Unlimited show On The Rise on cable's ODC.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
oh...that babe Winkleman.. bearded old guy.... his wife does some cooking on the show.. ??

now.. what dad in their right mind would name their son BABE.. do ya'll think he was a big fan of Paul Bunyan and was thinking of a big blue OX when he named his son??? [:p]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]How about the Bambino? After all they named a candy bar after him.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Wouldn't bother me as much as being one of Frank Zappa's kids lol.
[inline babe.jpg]
[signature]
ahhhh his true name was George Herman Ruth Jr.. babe aka bambino was a nickname

"When George was 19, Jack Dunn, owner and manager of the Baltimore Orioles (a Boston Red Sox minor league team at the time), recognized the young man's talent and signed him to a contract. Jack was widely known as one of the best scouts in baseball. When the other players saw the strapping young Ruth, they referred to him as "Jack's newest babe." George Herman Ruth, Jr. was known as the "Babe" ever since."

and now we know the rest of the story.. (now who said that)...[Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]