Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! I'm new here, my first post...
Hi! My name is Mark Swanson, I'm an experiencd freshwater fisherman and I decided that I had better join up here.

I do have some questions- I need to ask someone about Eagle fishfinders, and compatability between the transducers of different models. I'm hoping I can get some help! Can one of you tell me which section would be best for a discussion like that?
Thanks, cool place!
[signature]
Welcome aboard Mark and thanks for taking the time to register.

We have several comparative discussions on the Eagle fishing finders including the Eagle Cudas which seem to be one of the most popular here as well as dependable.

Feel free to scroll down a little farther in the main forum and look under the Float Tubing section. The first post has the archives of all the major topic discussions.

Are you getting a fish finder for your boat or other type of craft?[cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Mark and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for taking the time to register. As TubeN2 mentioned there has been a lot of discussion regarding fish finders on the Float tube forum.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Here is a link to get you started. Good luck.[/size][/#008000][/font]

[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=27079;search_string=eagle;#27079"]Fish_Finders[/url]
[center]
[signature]
Thanks a lot for your help! I'll check out the link, and look into the Float tube section.

I have bought a boat that I am fixing up this winter, to use next spring/summer. It has an Eagle transducer and all power connections but I am lacking the unit itself. I need to know what units will work with the transducer that I have on my boat right now. So I'll look, and ask questions! Thanks.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Mark. There are a few boards that could be helpful with answering your question. This question has come up several times on the Utah board and if I remember correctly the color of the plugs will indicate the correct unit to use with them. You could also contact the Eagle at their web site or even give them a call. Good luck on your winter boat project. WH2
[signature]
There seems to be a lot of favoretism to the Cuda 168. All will depend on the transducer that you have.

You can find parts and accessories on Ebay for those.[cool]
[signature]